The Unitarian Universalist Ministry for Earth has just published its Spring and Summer newsletter, available for download (click here)!
- Opportunities for Environmental Justice Engagement at Columbus GA
- Message From the Board
- Highlights From Earth Day 2016
- Celebrating Our Eco-Heroes
- Rising Waters Confab II.
- Sustainability Works: New
- Curriculum From NWEI
- Feeling Virtuous, Being Virtuous
- Commit2Respond Connects and Inspires
- Congregational Study Action Issues (CSAI) – How Shall We Proceed?
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret – Guest Opinion and Film Review
- Taking a Stand on Climate Justice
- Pacific NW UUs Participate in Break Free Action in Anacortes, WA
- Your Support Is Needed and Appreciated
- Appendix: (1) 2016 Proposed Congregational Study/Action Issue: Climate Change and Environmental Justice; (2) The Principles of Environmental Justice; and (3) Threat of Global Warming/Climate Change, 2006 Statement of Conscience